Sunday, August 16, 2015

So...

"Hope. A new beginning..." Alice in Chains, "All Secrets Known"

In this case, not a new beginning, but hey.

Well, I've been gone awhile. Too long really. Long story short: I lost interest for a while. Plus, having to watch so many shitty straight to video movies started to take it's toll. Then, I decided to cruise through this place to get a look at memory lane. It was with this that something happened: I wanted to write about movies again. For a while, I thought about moving it all to Tumblr, but instead I decided that this would be a better place, and that I don't really like Tumblr.

In the process, some things have happened to me since then. I got a job. I got a new computer. I got a Blu-Ray player and High Definition TV. In short, I joined the rest of the world.

So, I hope that anyone who still gives a shit about this place is reading this, and I promise to get back to writing reviews soon. I probably won't be able to write as much as I used to, but I will try to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment